Qualified Bookkeeper, Leeds
Global Lingo is one of the leading international language services company in the UK and we want you to be a part of our success.
Due to increased growth in transcription, translation and interpreting sales we are looking for an experienced, dynamic and highly motivated Bookkeeper who has experience of using Sage accounting software, and who is qualified to AAT level.
You don’t need any experience of working in the language industry because we’ll supply you with all the support and training you need, although we would happily welcome applications from within the industry.
We are looking for someone who can grow with the company, and in future potentially rise to more of a financial director for the Global Lingo group worldwide.
Based in our Leeds office your primary responsibilities will be:
• Responsible for all aspects of day to day bookkeeping
• Payments to suppliers and HMRC
• Checking sales invoices raised and importing into sage
• Posting receipts from debtors
• Bank reconciliations
• VAT return preparation including EC sales list
• Management accounts preparation
• All aspects of credit control
• Overall responsibility for the finances of the company, in conjunction with the directors
What’s on offer?
• Competitive salary, £16,000 to £19,000 – based on experience
• Company Laptop
• Bespoke on the job training
• Support from an experienced and friendly team
• Opportunity to rise through the company dependent on performance
• Office based role with easy access to Leeds and the M1
This is a great opportunity to join one of the fastest growing language companies in the country.
If you are the right person for this job, then please send your CV along with a covering letter to email@example.com or call us on 0113 397 0884.
Global Lingo is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcome applications from all eligible candidates. No agencies please.